4 August, 2023
Quality, Safety and Environment Technician (M/F) - Maia, Portugal
Capwatt promotes, owns and operates integrated energy optimization solutions, contributing to a sustainable energy paradigm. To join the QSE team we are looking for a Quality, Safety and Environment Technician (M/F).
- Implementation and maintenance of the Integrated Management System (Quality, Safety and Environment), in monitoring the requirements and standards arising from the company's certification references, taking an active role in the dissemination/ awareness/ training related to the company's certification references, actively participate in internal and external audits, within the scope of the SGI, monitor the execution of construction works and/or maintenance of infrastructures in the facilities under its responsibility, among others.
- Higher academic training in Environmental or Quality Engineering;
- Knowledge of the energy sector (preferred);
- Organization and rigor and good learning ability;
- Critical spirit;
- Ability to work in a team, ease of interpersonal relationships and dynamism.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working environment;
- Exclusive benefits program;
- Opportunities for training and development;
- Opportunities for internal mobility;
- Personal and professional recognition, based on meritocracy.
We promote equality of opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We seek to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined to take steps to ensure that no candidate is discriminated against on grounds of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy and maternity or any other reason prohibited by applicable laws. We firmly believe that a consciously inclusive culture brings out the best in everyone and thus makes us a better team in a safe environment.
To apply send us your CV to: email@example.com