Capwatt develops, designs, builds, owns and operates integrated energy optimization solutions.
Core business capabilities
To promote integrated energy solutions, managing the energy demand of corporate clients, by monitoring, trading and producing decentralized energy, with diversified geographical presence, aiming for continuous innovation, contributing to the sustainable energy paradigm and creating value for its stakeholders.
Develop, design, build, own and operate integrated energy optimization solutions, with strong focus on combined heat and power plants, with diversified footprint, contributing to a sustainable energy paradigm and ensuring adequate value creation to stakeholders.
To be a leading energy company in the sustainable transition, with focus on the energy optimization of corporate clients.
To become a global reference in decentralized power generation and sustainable energy management, having combined heat and power as main driver.
Integrated Management Policy
Capwatt develops, owns and operates decentralized power production plants, using high-efficiency cogeneration or renewable energy. It is focused on creating strong and lasting win-win relationships with its partners.
Capwatt provides high quality electricity and thermal energy to its customers, optimizing their costs and overall energy solution.
Capwatt undertakes to:
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
• Make a commitment to the continuous improvement of the integrated management system;
• Make a commitment to satisfy applicable requirements;
• Remove, replace, technically control, redesign, signal/give notice of and/or establish a set procedures and personal protective equipment to reduce the level of risk;
• Promote the consultation and participation, training and awareness of all employees;
• Provide safe working conditions in order to prevent injuries and damage to health;
• Prevent pollution and protect the environment, through the rational and sustainable use of natural resources and energy;
• Continuously improve environmental and energy performance while minimizing environmental impacts and favouring the best available techniques.